Monday 23 May 2011

The Lack of Blogging

I made a promise to myself that I was going to start updating my blog on a regular basis, but recently I have seriously neglected my blog, so Hi! I'm back again!

As of late has being a really stressful time what with Uni deadlines, and an impending exam. Today I handed in a 3,500 research report and I can honestly say last week was one of the most stressful weeks I've experienced. I think my problem is that I'm to hard on myself so even if I've done a day's worth of work, in my head its still not enough! However it's only going to get more stressful over the next 3 weeks as I still have three more deadlines and an exam to get my head round! I'm sure I'll be fine and the fact that after that I have three and a half months off slightly helps the problem!

I'm being a health fanatic at the moment as I'm going on holiday in 6 weeks, last year I joined weight watchers and managed to lose a stone, since then however I just kinda put it to the back of my mind but last week I re-joined and was surprised to hear I'd only put 2 pounds on since last year. Fast forward 2 this week and I've not lost 3 pounds and plan to lose a stone by the time I've gone away- something which I thinks pretty achievable!

My reasoning for doing this is because I've never really felt happy with my body and how I look and so instead of moaning about it, I'm doing something about it! I regularly go running with my best friend Emma and we've now added swimming to our weekly exercise regime as well as this I go to the gym twice a week, so all in all I'm working out 5 times a week.

I only lost a pound last week, but this has driven me to lose more this week and I've now said to myself, well you can see as my witnesses that I'm going to exercise every day this week and be a bit stricter for what I'm eating- I'll let you know how I get on!

Any way that's enough of me babbling for now

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment