Friday 18 March 2011

Adam Clinton Lines


















There's a special someone in my life that you've not had the pleasure of been introduced to yet, his name is Adam Lines and trust me when I say he is one of the most delightful human beings you will ever come across!


My first recollection of Adam, was when I was 13 years old, the school I attended when I was younger had these day's called "challenge days". Each school year, three days would be put aside for students to partake in activities they would normally be opposed to participating in.


That year I was learning the skills of sailing at Shustoke Reservoir, myself and Adam's first encounter can hardly be classed as successful. I was quite a volatile young girl and I'm pretty sure that day I sent some abuse in Adam's way.


Fast forward seven years and you would hardly believe that Adam is one of my dearest and closest friends!


Myself and Adam both share this childish nature that perhaps no other individual would understand, that's what makes our friendship so special. Prank calls, a spot of stalking, baking cakes, singing Grease Lightening, talking in code and watching Tracey Beaker are only a few of the many ridiculous childish things we do on a regular basis.


You're probably reading this right now and thinking what a pair of losers, but life's to short to be prim and proper, sometimes you just have to let yourself go and let the child within you come out to play!


The one thing that can always be said of Adam is that he is very dedicated, he is currently in his third and final year at Birmingham University, studying English Literature and I know that there's great things to be expected of him in the future.



I think Adam brings out the best in me, he makes me want to succeed in everything I do, whatever achievement I succeed within life, he's the first person I always tell regardless of how little it may seem to others. The past few years have been a bit difficult and Adam has been my rock, he has helped me, never judged what I have done and if I've ever needed to rant about anything regardless how miniscule, he has always made the time for me.



I hope you can see from this blog post how lucky I am to have Adam in my life and I just wanted to show him how much he means to me and how proud I am of everything he has achieved so far.


Thank you for reading


x

No comments:

Post a Comment