Sunday 27 March 2011

Undertaking a vow

As of late, I've found myself lacking in motivation in regard to uni work and going to the gym, because of this rather annoying state of mind I have decided to take a vow declaring that I will complete every task on my to do list:

  • Complete my dissertation proposal (2000) words by Thursday

  • Complete my 600 word draft for Issues and Representations

  • Read week 8 readings and make notes

  • Attend aerobics Monday evening and pilatas Thursday evening

  • Go to the gym at least once as well as the above

  • Get my roots sorted

It may seem a bit sad, but all of the above is bubbling around in my head! However I fully intend to stick to it and after just writing this blog post I feel more motivated already, but for now I'm going to enjoy my Sunday evening after a long day at work :)


xx


P.S. I'll let you know how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment