Monday 21 March 2011

A Saturday night stabbing

This weekend was a rather eventful one....

Saturday evening myself and some friends decided to venture too Lloyds bar in Solihull, now I've always been quite a fan of this place as I like the fact you can have a drink and sit if you want or go and have a dance, without feeling like a squashed jelly bean in a jar!

Drinks were flowing and we were all having a good time that's until a fight broke out, followed by another three, now I understand that sometimes when your intoxicated people do silly things but what happened next was just completely ridiculous!

It turns out a lad was stabbed, the police were swarming everywhere and as a result we weren't able to leave the bar for a good hour whilst the police were searching for the knife. It was getting rather ridiculous after a while, obviously it was a serious incident but they weren't keeping us informed whatsoever!

After a while waiting we were finally allowed to leave and since Saturday there has been rumours that the victim had died, but I'm not entirely sure how true that is.

I really don't understand how it would come across any one's mind to bring a knife out with them? The concept is totally inexcusable and it just shows how some people think that, that's acceptable nowadays. It really made me think hard of how I should act when I'm out in future, I mean I have a quick temper but you just don't know how people are going to react nowadays, an angered word could result it someone been seriously injured and it's just not worth it!

As yet there have been no news stories about the stabbing, but I really hope the victims okay!

x

2 comments:

  1. Oh bad...I am glad everything is ok.
    xx Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, was a rather eventful evening x

    ReplyDelete